...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Boredom Overtook Us...

I've been sick since Saturday. Sunday morning, Saturday night-ish. I coughed throughout a Lost and Grey's Anatomy TiVo session Saturday evening, but didn't feel that bad. Sunday morning, I woke and couldn't speak. I spent 40 of the next 48 hours in bed. What follows are thoughts from those 48 hours:

I am so bored. So bored. Bored. Bored. Boredboredboredbored. If you say that fast enough, it starts to sound like Borat. Borat. Borat. Bored. Boredboredboratboredborat. What do I care, I'm going to die before I ever get to another movie theater.

Electric blankets rock. Who first thought of running electric coils through fabric? Sheer genius.

I have cough medicine with hydrocodone in it in my fridge. That means I have to go downstairs.

I don't need the cough medicine that bad.

Who do I know that isn't at work at 10 a.m. that I could call and who would talk to me for an hour? And who wouldn't think I'm stalking them? Yeah. Nevermind.

How is it that Stone Barrington gets laid all the time? All the time?! Has he ever been turned down? And why is it that, when I read the first Holly Barker book, I thought she was a cool chick and now all she ever does is have sex with Stone Barrington? And no one in those books ever mentions any type of birth control or protection at all. Ever. Nada.

I wonder what Stone Barrington looks like...

Since Doogie came out, do you think they'll make Barney gay eventually? 'Cause I already kinda think he is. And that would be funny.

Does soup count as a beverage, when you warm it in the microwave?

How is it that I really like Justin Timberlake? And why do I watch this video with the rubber bands every single time it comes on?

Ooo! Dawson's Creek!

One day. One day I stay home sick. And that day? Is also leaf blowing day for the maintenance staff at my condo. Karma is, indeed, a bitch.

I have eaten only carbohydrates for the past three days. And fats. Don't forget the cheese on that frozen pizza.

Mfarzle wat. (I did go get the cough medicine.)

Oooo! The Long Hot Summer!

Why did I have get sick on the Sunday that they choose to run a Jennifer Lopez block of movies on TNT? Can't they just stop at Selina? Do we really have to keep showing Angel Eyes?

Should I be bothered that the only people who have called me today are my mother and the Republican party? And I think they're sharing phone lists anyway?

Bored. Booooorrrrreeeeeddddd. Seriously. Isn't there anyone I could call?
No.
Not him.
Yeah...no.
At work.
At work.
Moved.
On the lam.
No.
No way.
At work.
At work.
Heh, that'd be funny. No.
At the gym, likely. Meathead.
Nope.


Oh my God. I have no friends. I am a loser who will spend my life alone. And I feel this way without having finished a bottle of wine by myself. I know just how Bug felt on that Crossing Jordan episode. I don't belong, either, Bug. *sniff*

Ooooo, Halloween candy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home