...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

When it Rains

Went to dinner last night and was waited on by my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. The one he was still living with when we started dating. I usually avoid this restaurant for just this reason, but I'd accidently run into her a few months ago and figured that all that was ancient history.

Which it is, really.

Except I have to hear about how wonderful her new boyfriend is, and his family is, and their great life and her plans and all that crap.

I'm wondering if I should start dating him now.

2 Comments:

  • That is really funny...he does sound pretty great :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 AM  

  • She's taking care of his ailing father when he's at work.

    I don't think I'm up for that.

    By Blogger Miss Head, at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home