...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Thursday, February 26, 2009

If I Didn't...

If I didn't...

--work as your lab partner in Chemistry
--go on a family vacation with you
--get stuck in a carpool with you
--share a hotel room with you and four others on Spring Break
--drive with you and your sister to Florida
--live on your dorm floor
--drink all your beer on successive weekends
--make you jello for your birthday
--go through a haunted house with you
--bitch about work with you over beer
--try to horn in on your torts study group
--make out with you during a drunken brawl and then pretend it never happened
--spend an entire Saturday with you in another state then never see you again
--go to your wedding because I'm friends with your mom
--act as your bridesmaid
--borrow your car to go buy beer
--paint your living room
--ask you to help me move
--work in student government with you
--have you as my human sexuality TA
--go to your house for Thanksgiving
--ride on the bus with you for junior high
--steal your Legos
--shower in your outdoor shower in an effort to reduce the hangover
--go to breakfast with you after a great party
--share an apartment with you
--know your "french" name from high school
--hang out with you at a Halloween party
--go to the Knight's Inn with you and another 20 people after prom
--drink your wine and eat your snacks
--watch "Lost" with you
--play golf with you
--go to camp with you


If I didn't do any of those things? I'm ignoring your friend request on Facebook.

3 Comments:

  • So much for limitation :) I don't know if I'll ever get to the facebook thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 AM  

  • I LOVE IT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 AM  

  • So true ... it is a slippery slope that I'm 1/2 way down already trying to claw and crawl my way back up. *sigh* Too late.

    By Blogger Justacogitating, at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home