...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sunny Day

Reasons I had an excellent New Year's weekend? I ate lobster for the first time. I drank enough sparkling wine to be drunk but not significantly hung over. I learned that, instead of making that phone call, I should just watch an episode of Sex & the City. I saw awesome scenery. I stayed on a lake. I got long-distance propositioned by not one but two different men. I managed to scare up business while out of town. I got hit in the head with a large framed picture but no bleeding ensued. I resolved to be more spontaneous. I also resolved to care less about consequences and more about possibilities. Texting was kept to a minimum. One day was filled by a cheese-only diet and I lived to tell about it. Wine was purchased and enough bottles made it through the weekend to come back to my house with me. Full. And I got a phone call that made me smile like a silly little schoolgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home