...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Friday, December 19, 2008

Yeah, No.

No. Not speaking to you.

Not speaking to the building managers for my office, who failed to have our parking lot plowed at all, thereby causing my car to overheat and making me leave it, stranded in the lot, while I...

Drove downtown with my boss. Who then proceeded to have me...dig out his wife's car, point out major traffic accidents for him to avoid, get his car out of a snow pile and basically miss doing all of the chores/tasks/wrapping/cleaing that could have taken place this afternoon.

Not speaking to you, managers of my condominium association. The ones who apparently instructed our plow guys to plow our street last. So I managed to almost get stuck after the aforementioned boss fiasco. Then I had to park a quarter mile away. Then I had to dig my driveway out. Again. And then I had to wait until 9 pm. To get my car in my garage. Thanks.

Not you, either, Blago, who embarrasses everyone in the midwest and all the Democrats therein.

Or you, Rick Warren, who is reaping the rewards of the press spotlight.

Basically, I'm all kinds of pissed of and not happy to be speaking to much of anyone right now. Particularly as I was supposed to be out with friends right now, eating vegetables and, perhaps, protein. Instead, I'm at home, alone, eating crackers and getting more and more pissed off at poor television scheduling, inconsiderate scheduling and, basically, the human race.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home