...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Ghost of St. Patrick's Days Past

Some good St. Patrick's Days past:

The year I ended up at Flanagan's at closing time.

Last year, when I sat at a bar all Sunday with Jeff and Kim and just watched the freaks wander by.

The year I was in Naples for Spring Break and was under 21 and didn't have a fake, so it wasn't that exciting.

The year I got stuck at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with my friends, Christie and Patti. Then we got trapped by the St. Patrick's Day Parade.

The year I found out the guy I'd hooked up with was now hooking up with my roommate.

At Friday's one time, when they let us add our own food coloring.

The day I got dumped.

I actually only remembered that just now.

1 Comments:

  • Vegas 02, drinking irish coffees at the Ballagio at 5am playing black jack, then throwing money away on NCAA hoops tourney and spending the rest of teh day at the Monacco brew pub with a pack of cougars. all in good fun, no doubt! tonight, I get to study and clean my kitchen :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home