...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Random

I woke up this morning to find a message on my answering machine from a friend of mine from high school. We usually speak once every couple of months, when he's got a new girlfriend or is moving or one of our mutual friends has done something stupid. We haven't had a late night phone session since, well, probably since my dad died. So I got a little panicked when I saw the message was from him. Until I listened to it:

"Hey. I know it's late, but I thought...maybe...I could...maybe bounce something off you. I've been thinking about it a lot lately and, well, I really need to talk about it. I figured you could probably...really help me with this. It isn't urgent or anything, but...well, I do need to talk. I mean, it won't take too long. I can probably boil it down to four words really. Yeah, four words. So can you call me? When you get a chance? So...Strom Thurmond. Al Sharpton. Call me."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home