...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Friday, April 20, 2007

Fake Fine Fink

My friend recently moved into a new condo. She bought it from the management company where she works. Sorta. Anyway, her boss's company manages the building. And, for a long time, her condo was the model to show prospective tenants. And it was furnished.

She ended up getting a lot of the furnishings along with the condo. Except for the stuff that the bitchy boss's wife wanted. The only piece I was worried about her grabbing? The Fink.

The Fink. It is fake fur blanket. With heavy fringe. The fake mink: fink. It is like laying under one of those lead aprons that your dentist puts on you when he's taking x-rays. I love it. I've loved it since I first laid eyes on it and christened it "the Fink." It is a fabulous piece.

I'd get one myself, but I think my cat would either turn it into a place where fake fur meets real fur and creates a new type of organism, or else she'd treat it as a vomitorium. I couldn't subject the Fink to a risk like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home