...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Friday, July 25, 2008

Conspiracy

Dear Cleaning Crew at my Office Building:

I very much appreciate the job you do. I'm happy that you take out the garbage, although you don't give me new garbage bags. I note that you haven't stolen any Diet Coke cans for recycling, which makes you better than the last cleaning crew. And thank you for not rifling through my desk, although that thank you might be premature. I'll wait until I get my next Visa bill.

What I like best is that you put the seats of the toilets up. Because this gives the illusion that you may have, oh, I don't know, actually cleaned the toilets. It serves the same function as the paper band on a toilet in a hotel. The seat is up in the women's bathroom and you think, "oh, the cleaning people were in here. And they cleaned the toilets!"

But you and I know differently, don't we. I see the ring at the water line. I know what you are doing, late at night, turning on the fan in there and doing a one-hitter. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. You just go right ahead leaving the seat up.

3 Comments:

  • At least you don't have to clean up after 2 messy boys. And scrub toilets that haven't been touched in, oh, 4 years. You know of whom I speak...and I won't put my name on this b/c I might get fired. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

  • I do pity you for that. Luckily, one of them has a girlfriend who scrubs floors.

    By Blogger Miss Head, at 2:18 PM  

  • I always thought the toilet seat up in the AM meant the creepy guy in accounting was using the ladies bathroom before anyone else got there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home