...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Friday, January 05, 2007

Code

Oh my God, dude. Is it really so hard? Is it that hard to call when you actually say you're going to call? I mean, you don't even have to say you're going to call. Right?

You say you wanna go have a drink and that you're going to call the next day. Yet you don't call. So why even say it in the first place? Why even bring it up? Or why don't you call and let us know something came up? And, if you change your mind, just let us know that now is a really busy time for you. We get the idea of the brush off, if you say you're going to call at some imprecise time in the future. Only crazy, needy girls say, "When?" "Sometime" obviously does not mean "tomorrow." So why even say "tomorrow." Just say "sometime." Or "next week." Or "after this project is finished." Or "when my divorce is final." Or "when I'm done with the girl currently locked in my basement."

We're understanding like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home