...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Change of Tune

I have been continuously stressed for the last three weeks over work stuff. Just insanely stressed. Yesterday I was sincerely considering the value of ridding my stomach contents after eating lunch, just because I felt so incredibly ill.

Today? Done. I've cleared my calendar for the foreseeable future. I'm able to look at everything on my desk and feel proactive about it. I'm taking steps to stay on top of everything going on so I don't get behind the 8-ball again. I feel good.

Thank God. Because I've been wanting to jump off a cliff for the past month.

Next week, I get to interview Chippendale dancers. Perhaps that's the reason for my new outlook on life...

In any case, this should free up my current writer's block issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home