...Miss Head, if You're Nasty

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ouch

I went to a concert last night. Currently popular band. Lots of pop-emo stuff in the repetoire. Good opening band. A few beers beforehand.

We get in there as the opening band is about to start. A half-hour late. Everyone is getting into their seats. We're pretty close to the stage and it is kinda dark--we're trying to figure out what row we're in and eventually realize that we're in the middle of a row that is completely filled in.

So I, thinking I'm about 10 years younger than I actually am, take off my shoes and start climbing over the seats. Of course, I'm not going to put my feet on the bare floor, so I try to put my shoe on as I'm crawling over the back of the seat in front of my seat. I end up collapsing in my seat. The girl next to me turns and asks how many beers I've had already. Bitch.

I somehow managed to get one of the bigger bruises in my life from this escapade. So much so that I tried to sleep with ice on my ass last night. I'm afraid to look at my hip, frankly.

That'll teach me to wear whore shoes.

2 Comments:

  • Don't blame it on the whore shoes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • I like my whore shoes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home